Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ice Skater



Last weekend we went out to Iceland USA in Strongsville. We had a great time pushing a big plastic cone around until Dominic informed me that he was done with the baby stuff, he was ready to be a goalie now (he's been begging to play hockey since last winter).

I was amazed by the skill of the young girls figure skating and whirling around, one in particular was dressed head to toe in purple and was quite good. Although I like to picture myself as the epitome of grace and style on the ice, the reality is a bit different. I was dressed more for warmth than appearances, and spent the morning trudging behind a couple of preschoolers (Dominic quickly found a friend). Oh, well, I can dream can't I?


Title: Ice Skater
Date: 10/24/06
Description: 8"x10" acrylic on canvas panel

Please contact me at christina@wilsongalaxy.com with inquiries or purchase requests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of you work