Friday, September 01, 2006

Daisies in a Pitcher

Today my husband took a vacation day (it's his birthday) so after taking our son to daycare we went and had massages at Lakewood Massotherapy, stopped by a coffee shop, and visited Local Girl art gallery, which I had heard about but never seen (loved it).

Then, far more relaxed, we picked up the boy and went for a walk down by the canal where we watched a beaver building a dam.

Next was pizza from Antonio's, a nice fire out on the deck, blackberry pie with ice cream and then, last but not least, I got to paint today's picture. All in all a stellar day!

Back to the painting, while we were cruising around Lakewood I spotted a law firm that had, as an apparent afterthought, put a little ceramic pitcher with some daisies in their front window. I guess it was supposed to make them look friendly or something. I just liked the daisies.




Title: Daisies in a Pitcher
Date: 9/1/06
Description: 8"x10" acrylic on canvas panel

Please contact me at christina@wilsongalaxy.com with inquiries or purchase requests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not from any of the 50 states, but I'll leave a note anyways...
Beautifull daisies!