Thursday, October 12, 2006

Flying Squirrel


SOLD

Apparently someone did not get the memo, but we are supposed to have a mild winter. I heard it on the news, something to do with El Nino. Also, we saw white wooly bear caterpillars in the park. So why is it snowing? It is October, we are NOT supposed to have snow yet. Grr humph.

Prior to the unexpected flurry, I was thinking about painting a fall scene and watching a couple of squirrels leaping joyfully in my neighbor's leaf pile. They acted like children do, jumping and rolling and kicking leaves around. I love autumn. I like snow too, just not quite yet!


Title: Flying Squirrel
Date: 10/12/06
Description: 8"x10" acrylic on canvas panel

Please feel free to contact me at christina@wilsongalaxy.com with inquiries or purchase requests.

4 comments:

Calgary Athlete said...

Christine, thanks for your comments on my site as well. i checked out your paintings and was really impressed. Good for you to follow your heart and do what you love.

keep running as well, you will see huge payoffs in the way you look and feel. 5 km is a good goal.

Nice to kind of meet you. Mark

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Do you sell them somewhere? Etsy?

Jenn

Christina said...

Thanks Jenn and Mark.

Jenn, if you're interested in buying a painting just send me an email at christina.wilson@cox.net, I don't use EBay yet.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture. They all are. I am just learning how to draw and take pictures well. It's so much fun and inspiring to see all the great art that's out there. Thanks for sharing yours!